Care Branch Manager Domiciliary Care
Care Branch Manager
Circa £30,000 per annum + company benefits
My client is seeking a Care Branch Manager to join their team in the Malvern area on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be required to strategically manage the branch in order to grow the business, profitably through the recruitment and development of a dedicated team.
You will also be responsible for creating and managing local relationships to enhance the brand reputation through the delivery of outstanding customer service and full compliance to care standards as laid out by the company and CQC.
- Manage the recruitment and development of team, ensuring all members are totally focused on delivering exceptional levels of care
- Ensure the team are working within a culture of delivering outstanding customer service
- Assist with the delivery of the on call system
- Create and deliver a sales and marketing plan to strategically deliver the business levels required to exceed budgets.
- Create budget and business strategy for the branch
- Become a member of the local relevant associations or network group in order to raise profile
- Ensure the specific KPI's both compliance and commercial are monitored and improved upon
- Ensure all compliance requirements from staffing, through to care plans and care delivery are adhered to completely
- Ensure all costs are considered to meet the budgetary requirements.
- Ensure staffing is managed to achieve the budgeted margin
- Ensure debtors are chased to ensure there are none older than 35 days
- Ensure branch reports for internal and external use are accurate and relevant.
The skills you'll need
- Be a highly experience Care Manager within domiciliary care
- Be NVQ level 5 qualified or working towards
- Be highly organised and proactive
- Customer focused and have an excellent telephone manner
- IT literate
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now for immediate consideration.