ATM Upgrade Engineer
My client, a leading IT services organisation are currently recruiting for ATM Upgrade Project Engineers to work within banking organisations upgrading ATM PCs
The successful ATM Upgrade Engineer will work for approximately 4 weeks however would be considered for future upcoming projects.
Training will be provided - training will take place on the 1st and 2nd November in preparation for a 6th November start
Details of the role:
- Script based ATM PC upgrades
- 1 -2 sites per day - throughout your centralised area
- Mon - Fri work (8.45 - 5pm)
- Full manufacturer training will be supplied
- MUST have previous IT hardware, EPOS or ATM background
- Must have a full UK Driving license and own reliable vehicle with business insurance
- Must have access to monitor, keyboard, anti-static kit, standard engineering toolkit, PPE etc.
- Must be able to pass vetting (which will include a criminal history and credit check)
Rate - £115 per day (inclusive of first 75 miles travelled - pro rata'd over week)
If this is of interest to you, please forward to your CV to