Marketing Communications Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Marketing Communications Executive to join one of my favourite clients. Our client, a global specialist, manufacturer and supplier of electrical products and systems are excited to be growing their team at a busy time.
As Marketing Communications Executive you will be working across all marketing activities as part of a small team and with a focus on managing the production of all printed marketing materials to include the company catalogue. This is a great role for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and willing to work on multiple projects.
Key day to day tasks will include:
- Taking ownership of the production of all printed marketing materials including catalogues, brochures, in-house newsletters and direct mail; photography, presentation, copywriting and print
- Website management; creating content, maintenance and analysis
- Setting up and managing photoshoots
- Online catalogue/image database management
- Managing the social media schedule across all social platforms
- Managing the events and exhibitions; logistics, graphics, lead analysis and reporting
- In-house design including banners and leaflets
- General data admin tasks when needed
Key skills and experience that the suitable candidate will have include:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in creating content for catalogues and brochures
- Strong copywriting skills
- Understanding of the print process
- Passionate about Marketing Communications
This role would suit a Marketing Communications Executive who has been working in a busy, fast-paced environment and enjoys working on multiple projects at any one time. You will have excellent experience in creating content with a high attention to detail and passion for what you do. You will be self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a team while confident in working with people at all levels within the business.
In reward for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of between £25 000 - £28 000 dependant on experience and the opportunity to join a team that value teamwork and exploring new ideas.
This role is commutable via Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Halesowen, West Bromwich and Sutton Coldfield.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Marketing Communications Executive, £25 000 - £28 000 DOE, Birmingham