Profit Protection Coordinator (32hrs per week)
We are looking for Profit Protection Co-ordinator to support the distribution centre controller and the management team in reducing shrink and improving physical security through great service delivery, process and compliance, ensuring a safe and secure environment for people, process and property.
As a Profit Protection Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Providing a strong link into Quality Assurance
- Supporting with withdrawals/recalls and enforcement notifications
- Owning and completing the Customer & Assurance profit protection checklist quarterly
- Continuously deliver, improve and seek to maintain compliance with stock management
- Overseeing the manned guarding operation and relationships including monthly SLA meetings with area managers
- Creating, publishing and coaching depot management on profit protection risk by level of urgency/importance
- Leading on civil recovery and using as deterrent to minimise colleague theft
- Overseeing all asset controls in line with procedures
- Utilising the CCTV system to deter theft and protect stock
- Making sure all internal/external security equipment, barriers, access control are in full working order
What we are looking for?
You will have an experience in profit protection and loss prevention as well as ability to carry out profit protection related investigations. You will also have knowledge of shrinkage processes alongside excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Why work for us?
From the first day you join us, you’ll get everything you need to do your job well. We’ll support you to build your career progression plan and create amazing opportunities for yourself. We’ll make sure that everyone enjoys the opportunity to progress their career with us.
As part of your role, you will have the opportunity to buy and sell holidays and access to free onsite parking. You’ll also have access to fully branded benefit platform offering discounts on the highstreets brands including cinema/theatre tickets, hotel stays, supermarkets, cars, high street shops, life insurance, mortgages, pubs/restaurants, hairdressers and many more!