Health and Safety Manager
We are looking to recruit an Health and Safety Manager to join our fast paced Health and Safety department.
- Ensure compliance to HS&E legal requirements, and Dunton policies.
- Deliver effective risk management within the business, including ensuring risk reduction and mitigation measures are implemented and there is appropriate emergency preparedness
- Monitor and act upon HS&E performance trends to develop objectives and deliver improvement plans.
- Responsible for the regions current Health and Safety systems, procedures and RAMs for our off-site manufacturing facility and installation sites.
- Implement sensible working procedures
- Undertake regular site audits and follow up actions with site managers.
- Identify HS&E competence requirements and arrange the necessary training
- Report and investigate all HS&E incidents, near misses and hazard spots and follow up improvement actions
- Further develop the HS&E culture and drive effective HS&E governance within the business
- Responsible for the delivery of our Environmental compliance to meet our ISO 14001, 19001 and 9001 standard.
The role will be based at our Head Office in Perry Barr initially, during early 2018 the company will be relocating the new premises in Aldridge, Walsall. The role will require regular travel to all sites within the Midlands and North.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Intermediate IT skills
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise
- Passion for Health and Safety
- NEBOSH or equivalent
- At least 3 years within a similar role
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position please send us your CV and a covering letter.
The closing date for this application is Friday 20th October at 5pm.