An exiting opportunity has arisen for an entry level Credit Controller to join a leading Property business based in central Birmingham.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have previous credit control experience, however training will be provided and recent graduates and school leavers keen to start a career within Finance are encouraged to apply.
* Manage a large amount of incoming and outgoing paperwork
* Send out invoices and credit notes
* Eventually take ownership of own book of debtor's accounts to manage
* Use various platforms of communication to include email, letters and telephone calls to ensure payment of outstanding invoices
* Establish debtors needs working out how to resolve and manage late payments
* Keep an accurate record of communication with customers
* Perform credit checks on new customers and open new credit accounts ensuring the company have all relevant information
Key Skills, Experience and Requirements
* Previous Credit Control experience would be advantageous but is not essential
* Graduates and school leavers who are keen to start off their career in finance are encouraged to apply
* Must have exceptional communicating skills with the ability to liaise with various departments and business on a regular basis
* Efficient user of Microsoft packages
* Ability to prioritise workload according to adapt to business needs
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at