Social Media Co-ordinator
My client is a dynamic nutrition company who are market leaders in offering expert nutritional advice. As a forward thinking company that are focussed on supporting anyone with nutritional goals they now need a result driven social media co-ordinator who is happy to work in a committed focused team.
- Using the full range of social media platforms create innovative posts that can grow brand awareness whilst supporting our marketing strategy
- Create excitement and interest in our existing and new products
- develop and implement content schedules for key social media activity throughout the year
- develop and implement campaign specific activity
- share online competitions, offers and success stories
- use a full range of strategies to grow our online community, ensuring responsive, engaging two way communication
- be the first point of contact for any online comments of queries, providing timely, comprehensive responses to our customers
- monitor and reports on our performance, continually focusing on improving our key social media metrics
- carry out extensive competitor analysis to ensure we are 'ahead of the rest
The successful candidate will already have a minimum 1 years’ experience of working in marketing and/or digital environment, preferably within a retail/product environment. Whilst knowledge of sports nutrition is not essential, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited about the fitness/wellbeing industry.
Excellent copywriting skills, strong communication skills, an in-depth knowledge of the full range of social media channels.
A degree (or equivalent experience) in marketing or digital marketing An established personal presence and activity online
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop in an incredible company where the focus is on challenging yourself and continually striving to improve and exceed your personal and our business goals.