PA Support Assistant
Due to their continued expansion, our client is recruiting for a PA Support Assistant to join their busy and expanding team.
Duties will include:
- Provide efficient administrative support to a number of IFAs
- Preparation of correspondence including letters, emails (including mail merges for group correspondence)
- Point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring that all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintain the diary management system, ensuring that daily workflow is completed in line with SLA’s
- Assist with the management of the IFAs portfolio of existing business
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Undertake filing, photocopying and scanning duties when required
- Obtain valuations/details on existing policies, ensuring administration system is updated accurately
- 1-2-1 meetings with individual IFA’s (including the dictation of Financial Planning Reports in line with Company guidelines)
- Attach post to relevant client records, ensure that all information on the administration systems is updated (e.g. valuations and withdrawals)
- Assist senior members with any other workflow requirements as requested
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a finance or PA support role, possess good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (PowerPoint would be advantageous) together with excellent planning and organisational skills and can work alone or within a team.
If you feel you can deliver excellent service within a team, provide accurate, efficient and organised administration support and want to be part of an exciting future with our client then please send your CV.