Due to continued expansion, our client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their busy and expanding Project Management Office.
The Project Manager will play a central role in the effective delivery of key projects within a growing business in the midst of a substantial Digital Transformation and Business Improvement Programme. The role will be vital in supporting the creation and ongoing development of the Project Management Office and providing assistance with embedding this new function within the business
- Create and deliver project plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Maintain good standards of practice via project methodology, processes and procedures, but also exercising flexibility to provide the best possible outcome
- Actively engaging in ad-hoc responsibilities to support the wider delivery of each project
- Identifying resources and assign responsibilities whilst managing day-to-day operational aspects of each project
- Applying quality management principles and processes whilst ensuring project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant stake-holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects
- Submitting project status reports to stakeholders; review and manage issues and exceptions; plan releases; anticipate and react to continuous change
- Analyse, understand and relay technical procedures
- Efficiently prepare and demonstrate information and answers to questions from the diverse customers of the PMO
- Provide excellent levels of customer-service, decision-making capability and a willingness to work the extra mile
- Conform to timelines, demands, and shifting priorities through problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- React to project alterations and adjustments promptly and efficiently
- Bring order to chaos by managing relevant documentation to maintain control and governance within each project
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of a PMO environment and structure and be competent in various project methodologies, e.g. Prince2, waterfall and agile. You must have a sound knowledge of project management process, principles and techniques and be technically competent in Microsoft office.
Please note: due to the high level of responses we receive, if you have not heard from is within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.