Online Assistant Merchandiser
Based in Birmingham our client offers a vast product range reaching out to an ever expanding customer base, they're constantly coming up with new ways to satisfy their customers. With an E-Commerce business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking an Online Assistant Merchandiser to be the authority on product performance by interrogating the web analytics and sales data providing insights and spotting trends!
Key skills and experiences required for this Online Assistant Merchandiser role:
- Google / Web Analytics experience is ideal.
- High degree of numeracy and good numerical interpretation.
- You will be an experienced MS Excel user with the ability to manipulate and summarise large amounts of data.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills required.
- You will be a creative and innovative thinker, confident in identifying emerging trends.
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written.
Daily responsibilities of this Online Assistant Merchandiser role will include:
- Providing continuous flow of information on product/design performance to Category Managers and the Design team.
- Provide web analytics driven insights to inform graphical-content decisions
- Support the Merchandiser in the formulation of detailed production forecasts
- Accountable for monitoring and controlling product visual merchandising across the websites through use of the CMS tool.
- Using sales and web analysis, you will regularly optimise and refresh existing product galleries to maximise sales.
- Support new marketing initiatives by creation of new product galleries across three different territories.
- Contribute to the commercial brief for new pages across the websites.
- Assist the Merchandiser in auditing and monitoring product data within the CMS and Merchandising tool to maximise relevancy of website search results and product recommendations
- Continuous site walks to ensure all products are live and correctly merchandised
- Manage ad hoc data insight requests into product/category performance and onsite performance
- Develop seasonal overviews for site and content performance
- Contribute to marketing and trading discussions for content and campaigns
- Adhoc tasks to support the Merchandiser and Commercial team
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment