Commercial / E-Commerce Administrator
- Full Time : 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- £8.50 - £9 per hour - negotiable depending on experience
- Based in Coleshill, near Birmingham. Commutable from Tamworth, Erdington (A car is recommended due to the location)
- Temporary with a view to becoming permanent after 12 weeks.
Do you have excellent IT skills? commercial awareness? strong team building skills? are highly organised and able to multi task?
E-Commerce / Commercial Administrator required for this friendly and forward thinking company in Coleshill Near Birmingham.
As an E-Commerce / Commercial Administrator you will be required to have excellent IT skills, a good knowledge of web site administration, experience of using Photoshop and similar packages and experience of working with Commercial Management Systems.
The successful Commercial Administrator will be someone who is familiar with sales and marketing functions and able to manage daily website functions.
Key Duties of a Commercial / E-Commerce Administrator include:
- daily management of website
- developing the company intranet site
- developing internet presence for marketing purposes
- promoting company website internally and externally
- liaising with web partners
- ensuring product pricing is working accordingly
- identifying and developing opportunities to improve website hits and attracting new customers to use the website
Interested? Please apply online.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.