Customer Service Advisors - Part time hours available
Think Specialist Recruitment have registered a number of part time Customer Service Advisors vacancies for a nation-wide client based in their offices on the outskirts of Coventry.
These roles will commence on Monday 30th October and can guarantee the successful candidates work up until Christmas.
We are looking for confident candidates with proven experience of working within a customer facing role. Whether this be face to face customer service or inbound/outbound contact centre experience, we want to hear from you!
We can guarantee a supportive and welcoming team to join but an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company. We have a variety of shift patterns on offer - please get in touch with us today to find out more!
Duties to include:
- To answer inbound customer and client queries via inbound telephone calls
- Candidates may be required to respond to enquiries via email during peak times
- Track orders and confirm delivery timescales
- Provide proof of delivery to customers
- Ensure all customer calls and emails are actioned within agreed timescales
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all clients and customers to ensure that all manners are resolved in a satisfactory way
- Diffuse any escalated situations in a calm and effective mannner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience within customer service - contact centre, retail or hospitality
- A true team player
- A hard working and professional attitude towards work
- Open minded attitude to working within a team orientated environment
Upon application your working hour preferences will be discussed with you. Please note that the available shifts are:
- Monday to Friday, 10am - 2pm
- Saturday/Sunday, 7am - 6pm
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch today - we want to hear from you! Send us your CV or why not call into the office to discuss your application with one of our consultants -.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.