Communications and Engagement Coordinator
Job title: Communications and Engagement Co-Ordinator
HealthHarmonie is a private organisation who works in partnership with the NHS to provide community outpatient appointments closer to home for our patients. HealthHarmonie have been established since 2003 and continue to grow year on year providing outpatient appointments nationwide. Within HealthHarmonie we pride ourselves on delivering high quality patient care ensuring the patient is at the forefront of our services. Patient satisfaction is at the core of everything we do.
Working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager to ensure consistent branding communications are cascaded out to all of our stakeholders using a variety of resources to enable strategic and safe business growth. The candidate will also be expected to use creative and innovative ideas to increase awareness of HealthHarmonie.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a highly skilled individual who is wanting to establish a career and progress within a growing company by;
- Producing consistent marketing materials to enhance business growth across current contracts and new opportunities.
- Informing key stakeholders of HealthHarmonie’s services by providing communication material.
- Reviewing business analysis reports to identify where additional growth levels can be enhanced across current contracts and new business opportunities.
- Building strong and effective relationships with clients, ensuring all required promotion and queries are undertaken to maintain and develop business reputation.
- Ensuring individual day to day targets are achieved.
- Contributing to the overall business objectives and targets.
- Work under guidance of Marketing Manager to maintain business website and social media avenues to enhance business reputation and awareness.
- Undertake innovation projects on how to enhance business awareness in new geographical areas.
- Assist in coordinating healthcare events to enhance engagement with clients e.g. CPD events for GPs.
COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Accountable to: Marketing Manager
Responsible for: Successful branding, improved business reputation and awareness, business growth.
Communicates with: Clinical teams, Directors, GPs, practice nurses, administration teams, patients, patient representatives, GP practices, secondary care secretaries / booking offices, Commissioners.
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED
- Strong knowledge of business development
- Previous experience within a marketing/promotion environment
- Previous experience working within a Healthcare Environment
- Highly organised individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages and experience with working with CRM solutions
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
This job description is intended to be a guide to the main duties and responsibilities of the post and will be reviewed and revised from time to time as HealthHarmonie develops.
DATA PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY ISSUES:
All staff have a legal duty of confidentiality to patients. Breaching patient confidentiality is a serious disciplinary offence.
As an employee of HealthHarmonie, the post holder is required to preserve the confidentiality:
- of all information regarding patients
- staff and colleagues in connection with their employment
- the strategic business of HealthHarmonie which must not be discussed with clinicians working under 'practising privileges’ e.g Consultants, Sonographers, Visual Field Technicians etc
This obligation shall continue indefinitely.
Any breach of these requirements will be treated as a serious disciplinary offence which could lead to dismissal and civil action for damages.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check before their exciting career with HealthHarmonie.
BAND AND SALARY
40 hours (30 min paid lunch)
- Free onsite parking
- Commission structure ( Uncapped)
- Continual Training and Development
- Paid Lunches
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send you CV by 12/10/2017