As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
• Picking, packing, consolidation and presentation of issues to the despatch area.
• Unpacking, checking and bringing charge stores to the warehouse management system.
• Carrying out assigned administrative tasks including but not limited to: allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock.
• Operating Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned computer-based tasks as required.
• Actively contributing towards continuous improvement projects and ideas.
• Undertaking any other duties that may be assigned.
To be a successful Warehouse Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working to targets and deadlines.
• FLT / MHE experience an advantage but not essential as refreshers may be available.
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
• Have a checkable 3-year work history and be prepared to undergo a basic police check.
• Flexibility to task and hours; to suit operation.
In return, the Operative will receive a salary of £7.51 - £9.24 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.