Office Sales Administrator
Our client work are a dynamic and customer driven business within the hire and sale of construction products are looking for an Office Sales Administrator who has the passion and drive to deliver outstanding customer service and sales by developing relationships with existing clients.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
Raise quotations, deal with all quotation amendments, and follow up on all quotations with aim of converting quotations to orders
- Make Proactive Sales Calls
- Make follow up phone calls on sales promotions
- Pass leads to external sales team
- Ensure customers are aware of full product range
- Assist with general administration duties for the branch
- Update CRM system
- Open new accounts
- Management of existing customers
The right candidate:
- Experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Professional demeanour and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and common sense are a must.
- Excellent telephone manner.
The role will be based in Kingswinford working Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm. Salary will be between £18k - £20k dependant to experience