HGV/LGV Class 1/Class 2 Drivers - Open Registration Day - NDY
HGV/LGV (C+E) Class 1/Class 2 (C licence) driver looking for regular work with excellent pay?
- Guaranteed 50 hours per week from Monday to Friday with the similar start time daily
- Guaranteed 44 hours per week from Friday to Monday
- £250 new starter bonus after 15 shifts completed
- Experienced Contract Manager
A fast growing On-Site HGV driver division of the Staffline Group, Driving Plus, in partnership with a leading third party logistics companies, DHL, are holding 'Open Registration Day' for HGV Class 1 C+E and Class 2 C licence drivers in Coleshill, to work for the largest automotive contract in the UK.
We are delighted to offer a long term assignments, flexible working hours on days, afternoon and nights, from Monday to Friday or Weekend work. All successful candidates will be rewarded with an excellent rates of pay and working conditions, as well as regular ongoing work with flexible working options and odd days to suit. We are recruiting for the following sites: Hams Hall, Tyrefort, Midpoint, Stonebridge, Castle Bromwich.
The Open Day will take place on Saturday, 14th of October from 8AM to 4PM
The event will take place at:
DHL Hams Hall
To be successful, applicants must have the following:
- Full and current UK Driving Licence
- Regular & recent experience of driving lorries in the U.K
- No more than 6 points on licence
- A Digital Tacho Card (Digicard)
Drivers must bring the following to the open day;
- Proof of ID (eg: passport)
- Both parts of their driving license
- Proof of address (for example a recent utility bill)
- NI number
- Digital Tacho Card
- Details of LTD Company certificate (if relevant)
- Bank details
- Copies of relevant qualifications
We have a recommend a friend scheme where you could earn up to £100 for each driver that starts working with us.
INTERESTED? Click APPLY NOW or simply attend the event where you can meet our client and get more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.