Quality Gate Inspector
Randstad Inhouse Services are currently recruiting for immediate starts on behalf of our client, Perkins Engines Ltd based in Stafford, as a Quality Inspector.
Rate of pay starts at £10.68ph for the first 12 weeks then increases to £11.35ph. Overtime rates are also available.
Shift patterns vary - Days, Double Days, 3 Shift rotating. Shift pay is applicable on all apart from days.
Job Role includes:
- Inspection of supplied finish parts to the company
- Make assessments of liability for component quality problems
- Report writing
- Working on an assembly line environment
- Working to standard processes, within a set time period 'Takt time'
- Adhering to PPE and Health and Safety requirements
- Some manual lifting may be required
- Working in a team or individually as required
We're looking for people who have:
- Previous experience in quality inspection roles is preferred
- Motivation and drive to achieve targets
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
All roles are based around shift work, therefore applicants need to be flexible to cover a number of shift patterns; this may include nights and weekends. Overtime is regularly available and may be required according to business needs.
What we can offer:
- Temporary on-going assignments
- Accrued holiday pay
- Onsite parking
- Onsite Canteen