An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Event Co-ordinator to join a well established family orientated team in beautiful surroundings located in Warwickshire. The ideal candidate will have experience in organising events working on their own initiative as well as a team. People skills are a must as you will be interacting with a variety of different people and you will be encouraged to generate leads. This role would suit someone interested in classic cars and due to the office location would require someone with their own transport. This is an exciting opportunity which needs to be filled quickly so submit your application as soon as possible.
Position: Event Co-ordinator
- Organising events
- Project Management
- Campaign management
- Lead Generation / new business
- Represent and attend company events when necessary
- Follow up after events
- Experience in events
- Passionate about organising events!
- Excellent people skills
- Great project management
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Salary 20-21K depending on experience
- Staff incentives - Discount on products!
- Social Outings
- Opportunity to stay in luxury location
Job Type: Full Time