Juice are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and ever-changing business. You will be starting at a wonderful time with my client, as they have been growing and adapting the company to suit the business to the best needs.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the Team Leaders to achieve above Business & financial targets set for the Contact Centre
- Support the creation of annual Contact centre cost budget
- Making sure the Outbound channel is dialling to best practise and utilising all leads available to maximise revenue.
- Working with HR to ensure all Teams are managing their people within policies and procedures
- Working with Training ,Data Analysts, Forecasting & Planning and Process Teams to ensure any new initiative or process is delivered successfully and on time into the Contact Centre
- Ensure that all Contact Teams sell compliantly, taking appropriate action if any teams are non-compliant
- Ensuring that all performance tools such as reward schemes, performance management processes continue to be fit for purpose and support the delivery of Business & Financial plans
- Identify opportunities to increase performance and reduce cost to meet year end plans.
If you think you have got what it takes apply now!