Forklift Truck Drivers
Staffline are recruiting for FLT (Counterbalance / VNA / Reach/ PPT) Drivers to join our client's automotive company based in Coventry.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working in the Materials Department carrying out various tasks as a fork lift driver.
- You might be supplying the production lines with the materials or working in the stores.
- You will also be required to pick materials from the stores in order to familiarise yourself with the product codes.
- Adhering to housekeeping
Candidates MUST have a minimum of 6 months FLT experience having held their licence for at least 1 year, preferably working within a busy manufacturing/warehouse environment, ideally in the automotive industry.
Benefits of the role:
- Onsite parking
- 2 Canteens serving hot and cold food
The working days/shifts for this role will be:
37 hours per week rotating fortnightly across all 3 shifts 6:30 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 21:00 / 21:00 - 06:30 (Mon - Thurs for nights only)
* Earlies 06:00am - 14:00pm GBP8.59 per hr
* Lates 14:00pm - 21:00pm GBP8.59 per hr
* Nights 21:00pm - 06.30am GBP9.76 per hr
There are temporary leading to permanent opportunities plus scope for career progression for successful candidates.
If you wish to apply for this position please contact us on 01858-412767.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.