Assistant Team Manager Locum - Children's Assessment Team - Llandrindo
Assistant Team Manager Locum - Children's Assessment Team - Llandrindod Wells, Powys
Aurora Resourcing are working in partnership with a local authority in Llandrindod Wells, Powys to recruit an Assistant Team Manager for the Assessment Team. We are seeking an experienced Assistant Team Manager with extensive statutory work experience. This is a locum role to start as soon as possible, and the main offices are based in Llandrindod Wells, Powys, the contract is for initially 3 months and then on a rolling basis.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- The work focuses on providing long term interventions with children and families through child in need and child protection processes. The work includes private and public care proceedings
- Be responsible for Social Workers and monitor day to day performance of the team and challenge where appropriate. Also offering support advice and guidance to the Social Workers regarding safeguarding.
- To oversee some members of the team and provide support to the Team Manager when needed
- Quality assurance of Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Assisting the Team Manager in allocated duties
- Working in a multi-agency capacity to support families and children
- Must have relevant management experience
- Hold current HCPC/ Care Council registration and a relevant Social Work Qualification
- Be a car driver
Pay Rate is GBP36 per hour
Mileage and Expenses are covered
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence.
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency