IT Asset Manager
IT Asset Manager About the Role We are Capita, the UKs Leading provider of Business process management services in the UK and we have an opportunity for a Software Asset and Configuration Manager to join us in one of our most visible and high profile accounts.
The IT Asset Manager is responsible for defining and maintaining the our IT Configuration and Asset Management Process. You will be accountable for the efficient end-to-end delivery of Configuration & Asset Management across Technology, ensuring effective creation, maintenance and management of the CMDB and CMS tools and ensure that IT asset, configuration, infrastructure, application and code requirements are captured, documented, reported on, understood, publicised and available.
The role is based out of our offices in Coventry
About Capita | Enterprise Services Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too. Enterprise Services solutions address the 'workplace of the future' and are designed to facilitate the mobility and productivity of employees, irrespective of their location or the device they're using. Enabling smarter use of corporate and personal devices by combining the best blend of devices, security services and productivity applications we improve productivity and user satisfaction What You Will be doing:
- Developing and maintaining the Configuration Management process.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Configuration Management and making recommendations for improvement. Work with other areas of the company to investigate and implement these improvements.
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Configuration Management process against the stated SLA/OLA targets and contractual requirements.
- Producing management information (MI) to all stakeholders of the supported applications.
- Effective integration and interaction with other Service Support process areas.
- Update the account CMDB so that it is a true reflection of the accounts deployed estate.
- Arrange and implement regular audits of the accounts assets, configuration items and processes. Escalate non-conformance to senior management and work with the account to address any gaps.
- Ensure that all hardware and software support agreements are in place and renewals are actioned in a timely manner.
- Act as single point of contact for all account hardware and software purchases maintaining an accurate record of all assets and configuration items.
Your Experience Will Include:
- Demonstrable experience of administering and maintaining a Service Asset and Configuration Management process.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (Green Badge).
- ITIL Process Owner.
- Team Management.
- Customer facing.
- Relationship Management.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
What's in it for you? At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment What we hope you will do next Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.