Part Time Customer Advisor 9.00am - 1.00pm Immediate Start - Kenilwort
Our very successful and growing client based in Kenilworth are currently looking for 10 Part Time Inbound Customer Care Advisors to join their team immediately on a temporary to permanent basis.
We have worked with this client now for 6 years.
No experience is required as this role offers full on site paid training.
You must be able to do full time training 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday for your first 2 weeks.
Our client offers fantastic benefits with amazing salary progression!
Main duties Include:
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding queries, complaints, reviews, cancellations, feedback and much more
- Making outbound calls to existing customers to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Liaising with internal departments
- Being the first point of contact, ensuring that all customers have the best customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Organisational skills
- To be able to work well within a team and individually
- Experience of working within the customer service within any sector
- Must have your own transport due to the location of the client
GBP 8:20 per hour for first 8 weeks
GBP17,000 pro rota per annum when permanent!
After 1 year your salary will increase to GBP18,000 pro rota
After 2 years your salary will increase to GBP19,000 pro rota
Monday - Friday 20 hours per week
Overtime is available
4 hour shifts per day working 8.00am - 12.00pm OR 9.00am - 1.00pm
You may be required to work weekends.
If you work a Saturday or Sunday you will only work 4 days in the week.
- Free car parking on site
- Social team building events
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free breakfasts every morning
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Enhancing your customer service skills and knowledge
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you haven't had a response within 1 week of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you've been unsuccessful**