Quantity Surveyor - Construction Consultancy
Quantity Surveyor- Construction Consultancy
- Position: A Mutli-Disciplined Cost Consultancy located in Coventry, are seeking a Quantity Surveyor with vast amounts of experience to join their dynamic, quality team.
- Role: The successful Quantity Surveyor will be delivering expert Quantity Surveying services and take on responsibilities to excel client expectations
- Person: This distinguished Consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is highly motivated with a strong background in Quantity Surveying, confident and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
The Company - With 70 years' experience and based in Coventry, this proud Consultancy have a strong understanding with projects ranging from GBP1M to GBP40M. With their core sectors of Commercial, Health, Education, Residential and Leisure, it is no surprise they are continually exceeding their yearly targets.
The Role for the Quantity Surveyor
If successful, you will be exceptionally adept at report writing and ensuring all factors are clearly set out to support the client's expectations. You will be based in Coventry and be working in an extremely successful specialist team aiding in the achievement of projects across sectors such as Residential, Retail, Leisure, Education and Health.
The Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveyor will have a minimum 5 years post qualification experience, career focused as well as:
- MRICS accredited or working towards your APC
- Strong Communicator & Confident
- Capable of providing comprehensive and professional practice
- Strong understanding of costs associated with construction
- Up to GBP50,000 salary (DOE)
- Experience in a leading specialist team
- Professional memberships paid for
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Career Progression
If you are based in Coventry or the surrounding towns and you have the experience and drive, to continue with the progression of your career then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.