Adviser Services Representative
Adviser Service Representative
Your new company
You will be working for a desirable organisation in Stratford Upon Avon
Your new role
- Identify and compile customer information, outlining their position and aspirations, from existing fact find and policy administration systems, to enable the adviser to deliver an ongoing review service to existing customers.
- 6 month temporary position
What you'll need to succeed
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally with customers, colleagues & internal business contacts
- Aspire to get things right first time and take pride in the quality and accuracy of their work
- Enjoy working in a changing environment and can prioritise work effectively
- Highly motivated to achieve your own and team objectives and have a passion for customer service
- Work well as part of a team
- What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary,
- onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.