Trainee Sales Negotiator - Notting Hill
A fantasticopportunity has arisen at one of the country's leading and award winning independent estate agencies. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Sales Negotiator to join their team in Notting Hill.
Previous experience as a sales negotiator would be beneficial, however, not essential as our client will consider a trainee. In this case you will need to have experience withinsales or customer facing role,as well as an outgoing personality.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of GBP15,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from GBP35,000 to GBP40,000. A car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work Saturdays on a rota basis.