Digital Marketing Assistant
Are you a recent Marketing Graduate, who has gained work experience in Digital Marketing? I am seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join my client based in Warwickshire.
My client is a not-for-profit organisation based in Warwickshire and they are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to support their Marketing team in delivering their marketing strategy. The role is split between key areas; collating, editing, writing, proof reading, testing, evaluating content for the website and email whilst providing general support to the Digital Communications Manager.
- Support the Digital Communications Manager across the key channels of website and email including content development, performance evaluation and future developments
- Support the Marketing team on the website, including where appropriate, writing and editing content and creating pages
- Manage the upload of all copy for the website via the CMS ensuring all copy is up-to-date, accurate and effective considering best practice SEO
- Work with the digital agency to ensure any non CMS driven content is updated accordingly. Where appropriate create, crop and upload imagery/video for the website via the CMS
- Approve and amend content that has been created by other departments via the CMS
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure requirements and priorities are effectively planned for across the website and email
- Manage the monthly schedule of emails and distribution process
- Support the Marketing Team on advertising activity including writing copy where appropriate. This will include PPC, banner advertising, social media advertising and solus emails
- Report to the Digital Communications Manager on agreed KPI's relative to the website and email, by competitors / across the sector, on reach, engagement and relative performance
- Identify further opportunities for the society to explore on web and email including content planning for key events/shows and potential partnership working with other organisations
- Proof read and/or test all appropriate marketing activity
- Respond to other customer queries where appropriate
- Assist with budget forecasting, tracking and reconciliation
- Foster strong relationships with all internal departments ensuring all respective departments are engaged and approve all relevant marketing activity
- Attend marketing events where appropriate
- Liaise with relevant agencies and key suppliers
- Update the customer database where appropriate
- Undertake competitor analysis
- Build trust, communicate effectively, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Have a good understanding of the importance of legal and regulatory frameworks within the equestrian and marketing industry
- Support the Marketing team in delivering any adhoc marketing projects
- Brand Guardian
What is my client looking for?
As Digital Marketing Assistant, my client is looking for someone who is an excellent communicator both written and verbally. Ideally you will have basic knowledge of CMS, email systems, social media platforms, Sitecore and Mailchimp.
What's on offer?
Salary is Up to GBP18,000 + benefits. If this role is of interest, please apply Immediately as the deadline for applications is 9am on Friday 13th October. For more information regarding this role, please contact Shanice Morgan at SF Group.