Channel Marketing Manager - B2B
Marketing Manager - B2B
GBP30,000-GBP35,000 + benefits
Our client, a leading manufacturer based in Warwick are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager (channel focussed) into their team.
The company are globally recognised for delivering quality, reliable and innovative products and as a result you will be joining a business that supports a culture based on enthusiasm and integrity.
As Marketing Manager you will form part of a close knit marketing team, working in close contact with the sales and product development teams to ensure the highest level of customer service, product knowledge and customer interaction from a Marketing perspective.
You will be fully responsible for your channel; this includes delivering strategy in line with business objectives, campaign management, implementation, reporting and analysis, with the direct management for one Marketing Executive. The role combines both online and offline skills, you will therefore be digitally savvy and have experience across a wide range of offline marketing channels including Events.
Ideally, you will have exceptional experience from within the B2B market, this could be experience as either a Marketing Executive or a Management position; you will be looking to join a company whose culture is supportive, engaging, driven and rewarding.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Overall ownership for channel strategy; development and implementation for the annual marketing plan including budget responsibility
- Management of one direct report; this could be through a management position, or a mentor
- Digital Marketing; multiple channels including writing web copy, managing social media
- Engagement; you will work closely with the sales teams corresponding to your channel to ensure you are servicing them with first class marketing collateral and work with New Product Development to support with launch projects, pricing and strategy.
- Build strong relationships at Group level and utilise any relevant marketing collateral to support UK sales growth
- Manage external agency relationships to ensure they action strategy within agreed spend and timelines
- Deliver monthly and campaign driven reports, working towards KPI's and providing ROI information to the wider group
Your skills and experience should include:
- Multi-channel marketing experience (5years +) including working knowledge of digital channels
- B2B Marketing experience, ideally with a tangible product group
- Previous man management experience (either as a Direct Manager or a Mentor)
- Experience of preparing marketing strategy and managing campaign implementation
- Strong relationship building skills; a flexible and open attitude with the ability to influence others
The successful candidate will receive first class training; you will also be on boarded with an in-depth induction process giving you full insight into the culture and company values.
Please send your CV to Claire Pitts at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.