Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
Salary: GBP40,000 - GBP45,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 BH's, Pension (up to 5%), Bonus scheme - plus many more! (See below)
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join a leading, innovative and highly successful software house. You will be an experienced Developer with strong Java skills who has a real passion for this line of work and who loves solving software engineering problems.
You will work on new implementations, enhancements and fixes on server-side software as well as providing the organisations customers short-term fixes and long term solutions.
You will have experience of delivering high-quality code and have technical expertise in Java, JavaEE, Spring or another Java Server-side development experience.
Alternatively, if you are an experienced Software Developer or Front End Developer with skills in other areas and with a background in Java, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Highly competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension - up to 5%
- 25 Days annual leave, + 8 Bank Holiday's
- Flexible working
- Company annual bonus scheme (performance related)
- Team building events
- Professional Training & Development
- Casual dress code
- Onsite caf??
- Java, JavaEE, Spring or other server-side Java development Experience
- Working knowledge of JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, GlassFish or Tomcat
- Experience of; XSD, XPath, XSLT, XQuery, Webservices (WSDL, SOAP/xml ; REST/json protocols)
- Basic PL/ SQL
Further to this, it would be great if you had experience with any of the below technologies;
- Oracle SOA Suite development
- Oracle ADF development
- Data Grids (Coherence, Hazelcast, Infinispan)
- Big Data (Cassandra, Hadoop)
- Messaging Systems
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us