Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK.
We are seeking a professional, dedicated and experienced Support Workers who are committed to delivering the highest quality of care to our clients in Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Much Wenlock, Winlock and the surrounding areas near Shrewsbury.The Position
Joining Newcross in a Support Worker position means that you understand the importance of a person centred approach to care. With a natural ability to put each person's needs at the centre of all you do, you will provide compassionate care in a professional manner at all times.
Providing great care is so much more than a set of actions, it's about empowering each individual to live their life to the best of their abilities.
Take advantage of flexible, agency-style working that fits around your needs but gives you all the benefits of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and free ongoing training (earned as you work).
In order to be successful you will need experience with mild Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and personal care.Newcross Benefits
- Salary of up to GBP11.96/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to GBP500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.The Local Branch
Newcross Healthcare Shrewsbury is located in Shrewsbury Business Park, near Percy Throwers Garden Centre and Shrewsbury Town Football Ground.
We cover areas such from Whitchurch, Telford, Ludlow, Newtown and all towns in between.You will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in residential, care and nursing environments
- Referees from all employments (and places of study if applicable) for the past 3 years
- Up-to-date moving and handling training or a commitment to do the training with us
- An NVQ2 in Health and Social Care (highly preferable)
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.