- Long established, coveted fashion brand with coverage across UK & Europe
- Part of a larger Global business
- Autonomy over 2 large sites
The Role: Our client is looking for a dynamic & innovative Operations Manager to join their team based in the Stoke-on-Trent area, who will be responsible for the successful, cost efficient and accurate delivery of their branded, own label and licenced fashion apparel to their National retail customers across the whole of the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe.
The successful Operations Manager will report directly to the Head of Supply Chain & Operations, and will ensure the 2 depots run smoothly, by working closely with the Commercial Team, Supply Chain Manager, Customer Services Manager and Head of Marketing.
Responsibilities will include delivery of the Operational budget within agreed targets, managing the forward planning of all work within Operations, liaising with Team Leaders on a daily basis, ensuring that all sales orders are processed as to the needs/timescales of the internal & external client, managing effectively all relevant suppliers ensuring that the most cost effective and timely service is provided & ensuring that stock flows in and out of the warehouse in an efficient, effective and productive manner
The Company: Our client is a hugely successful, long established fashion brand, who also manufacture own label and licenced apparel. They sell into a number of different channels including National fashion retailers, high street, and department stores.
As part of a larger organisation who are growing all the time, you will benefit from great security, career opportunities, and development.
For thisOperations Manager position, we are looking for individuals who:
- Will constantly review the operational processes with a view to "faster, cheaper & better" principles.
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Team and other areas of the business to improve work flows and solve any potential issues.
- Currently be working as an Operations Manager
- Within reasonable travelling distance to the Stoke-on-Trent
- Ideally someone who has a commercial/sales background somewhere in their career
- Bonus opportunities
- Laptop, mobile, pension