Registered Mental Health Nurse
Newcross Healthcare are seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work with our client in the Walsall area in a secure environment for people with a range of mental health issues.The Position:
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
This is a full or part time vacancy, and we are especially interested to hear from RMNs who have a background working in secure mental health units. You will take pride in your person-centred approach, whether you're working with the individual or contributing to a wider MDT discussion.
In some instances there are also opportunities for RMNs to work with clients presenting with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour in a more long-term capacity. It is important that you are confident working effectively with clients, referrers, families and other relevant parties.Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to GBP30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to GBP500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Become a Newcross Nurse using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a GBP500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront!*Why Should You Apply?
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Local Branch:
Opened in 2014, our established Cannock branch provides nursing and care staff to a range of clients throughout Staffordshire, and is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park in Cannock.To apply for this nursing role, you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.