Customer Care Advisor- Christmas Staff, Pick your own hours!
Sitel have a number of exciting opportunities for Customer Service Representatives to join our award winning business based in the historic town of Stratford upon Avon. Representing Waitrose and supporting their customer with general enquiries, you could be supporting your customers across a myriad of different questions, queries and complaints.
Our client Waitrose truly goes above and beyond with regards to their customers. When it comes to customer service, they are market leaders in delivering excellence in this field; do you have what it takes to be part of a forward thinking and customer service centric campaign?
About the role-
We love our customers and will go out of our way to help them, whether they need a replacement loyalty card or want to find that perfect bouquet of flowers for their partner.
Waitrose is synonymous with an exceptional standard of service, a standard we continually strive to achieve for our customers by always going that extra mile.
Sometimes our customers prefer to write to us so you will also need excellent spelling & grammar skills so our customers are always getting the best service from us.
Existing skills and the will to learn are fundamental for all candidates; however, we also believe exhibiting the right behaviours is also very important. We want associates who will engage with what we are trying to achieve for our customers and clients, and therefore we are also looking for colleagues who can actively engage with the below:
- Understand the importance of empathy and warm professionalism in a contact centre environment.
- Engage with all customers in a professional manner and articulate a high standard of comprehension when resolving queries, questions, and complaints.
- Actively drive a culture of first contact resolution for all customers to drive trusting relationships and meaningful interactions to best support the customer journey.
- Driven by achievement and satisfied customer in a target environment.
- Meticulous approach to following agreed processes to ensure continued performance and successful completion of tasks.
- Ability to maximise all opportunities to build brand loyalty and awareness with your customers and to reduce continued workloads.
- Due to the nature of this campaign all agents are required to have a CRB check. (This is only if you are successful and we cover all of the cost)
Pay Rate: GBP7.29 per hour- we pay weekly! National Living Wage (GBP7.50) applies to those over age 25.
- You Pick!
Campaign Open Hours:
- Monday to Sunday 6am-11pm, however Operational hours are 7am-11pm, 2 weekends a month, shift rota basis.
- We are conveniently located a 5 minute walk from Stratford upon Avon Parkway Station.
- Post Code- CV37 9HY.
Benefits of joining our team
- Clear career progression | We encourage our employees to progress within the company. Many of our trainers and managers were once agents.
- Free NVQ's onsite | Gain qualifications to push yourself towards a chosen career path.
- Corporate Perks | An exclusive online platform that helps you save money on your shopping, and at local restaurants.
- Local discounts | Enjoy discounts at local businesses, including gym memberships.
- Company benefits | Benefit from our company pension scheme, eye care vouchers and childcare vouchers.
- Other benefits | Fun & friendly environment, incentives, charity fun days, competitions, social events and many more.