An urgent need has recently arisen for a Residential Conveyancer within Shropshire to join a leading law firm. This is a truly fantastic opportunity of an experienced Conveyancer to deal with a challenging caseload in a relaxed, personable environment.
This position will suit a talented and ambitious Conveyancer looking for a fresh challenge in their career.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience handling a caseload of Residential files
- Experience handling files from inception through to completion
- Experience dealing with all types of Residential Conveyancing, especially freehold/leasehold, sales/purchases would be desirable
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent Client care skills
- Strong academic record
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly ambitious and motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
- Flexible individual
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well regarded law firm who offer excellent training and development opportunities. Send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.