Inbound Service Agent
Are you passionate about delivering first class service to customers? Do you have a passion or interest in cars?
Look no further???
USMAART have been selected to source a number of Customer Service Advisors for a company employing over 70,000 people worldwide.
You will be the voice of a well known household brand in the automotive industry, serving their customers in the UK. Our client look for proud people who are passionate to work with their customers.
Their approach to people is shaped by their culture of partnership, entrepreneurship and creativity. You will contribute to their ethos through providing excellent customer advice through amazing service.
- To be the first point of call for the customer resolving a variety of issues over the phone
- To handle queries and complaints effectively and in a professional manner
- To update the in-house system accordingly
- Discuss a variety of options with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service provided
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal coupled with great attention to detail
- A professional telephone manner
- Natural problem solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team but still have time to drive own initiative
Benefits of the role
- Fantastic salary of GBP18,000 per annum
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Access to company pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package including access to Perkz and exclusive staff discounts
You will be working Monday-Friday between 8am and 7pm and Saturday 9am-5pm on a rota. You will do 40 hours a week.
- You will be subject to criminal and credit checks which will be discussed during the application process
- You will be referenced checked for your last 3 years of employment