A Business in Worcester are looking for a Systems Administrator on an On-Going Temporary basis.
GBP8.51 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 37 hours a week (flexible)
Your new company
A Business in Worcester are looking for a Systems Administrator for an on-going Temporary assignment paying GBP8.51 Per Hour (premium rate).
Your new role
Your duties will be but are by no means limited to:
- Setting up new users on iTrent HR system and Advanced E5 finance system
- Helpdesk support - password resets, pay and expense enquiries etc.
- Updating HR system to reflect organisation changes
- Bulk data uploads and ad-hoc reporting
- Analysis of data comparing legacy and new HR systems for new client
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have the confidence to handle a very fast paced and high pressured environment. You will need to be able to handle your own workload as well as taking on tasks to help other members of the team. You MUST have strong working knowledge of Excel and you will need to have excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from FREE on-site parking and you will also get the chance to build on your skill set and experience the world of HR and Finance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.