Interim Financial Accountant
Our client is an International Trade Finance business which is experiencing enormous growth. It now has offices in New York, Singapore, Moscow and London (which is HQ) and is seeking to add a talented Financial Accountant to its small, friendly finance team. Working with an experienced Group FC, this role offers a recently qualified accountant the rare opportunity to continue to learn at a fast pace. Key tasks will include:
- Preparation and presentation of routine packs and ad hoc information requests
- Statutory accounts preparation and liaison with External Auditors, including for overseas businesses
- Compliance work and troubleshooting for several International legal entities
- Taking an active role in improving and managing the Financial planning and budgeting process
- Financial Modelling and decision support
This list is certainly not exhaustive - the role itself is broad, covering numerous aspects of financial control and reporting, but you'll also face regular issues that will be new to you, or which relate to an overseas office, so you'll need an aptitude for problem-solving and the tenacity to see issues through to resolution. Ideally you'll be ACA or ACCA Qualified, 2 years plus PQE, and will have worked before within an FCA regulated Financial Services business. Our client is looking to find someone quickly so would consider either an interim person whilst they continue to seek a permanent member of staff, or someone to start as a temporary and then become permanent.