Transformation Manager/ Lead - Programme Manager
Initial 6 Months
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
A large side of my clients company is embarking on the transformation of its business to deliver a step change in CAPEX and OPEX performance. The programme is one of the UK Exec's priorities. Delivery will be business-led through the line with a small and highly focused central transformation team. This team will report into Transformation and Business Change function which manages the full change portfolio. The role is to be one of the Transformation Leads on this team.
Key Responsibilities Transformation Leads work hand-in-hand with a Business Lead who sits in the line to make the transformation real and generate the target savings. They report directly into the Exec Sponsor for their area. Specific responsibilities:
- Manage Exec and wider stakeholder management to deliver sustainable business change. The programme must be driven from the top with hard decisions and tough trade-offs - Exec level support and rapid decision making are critical. The Transformation Lead works within the business governance frameworks and by building trusted relationships to make this happen
- Coordinate across transformation workstreams and the wider project change portfolio. The changes and initiatives delivered must work end to end across the business. And Transformation must work with a business Separation to create a cohesive and lean operational model. Transformation Leads work as a team to make sure that this happens
- Drive accountability through the line against the plan and benefits targets. Transformation must be focused on execution and value realisation at pace to hit their targets. The Transformation Lead provides the transparency, rigour and discipline to deliver the end outcome with confidence
- Understand the content of the required change - across people, process and technology - and work to execute operating model change across the business
- Experience or Good level of knowledge of DTV - Design to Value.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.