Senior Fundraising and Events Co-ordinator
My client based in Stoke are looking for an experience fundraiser and events officer to join their team. The team manage over 50 events each year so they need someone who can hit the ground running.
This role will involve you working some out of hours events in the UK, therefore you will need your own transport.
This is a very varied role and you must be able to juggle several events at any one time.
You will work with the team t develop and deliver a national events strategy and grow the income at an agreed ROI.
As as events co-ordinator you will
- Develop new events in line with strategy
- Support and add value to the current team activities
- Manage our own events P & L
- Dealing with all stakeholders, developing relationships
- Sponsor and events sales call to ensure maximum sales at events.
- On site event management
- Debrief, evaluate and improve events.
The ideal candidate will be from an a charity background
- Have experience managing a portfolio of events that raise GBP100-500K
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of managing budgets and strict ROI.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level and have fund raising experience within a charity or third sector.
Please note due to the high volumes of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.