FRS are supporting a fantastic client in order to recruit a Revenue Auditor. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to progress their career in the Hotel industry. The role would suit an ambitious individual with the drive and passion to support the growth of the business by offering and implementing new and innovative ideas on usage of the systems, how things are run and the general running of the business. Duties will include:
• Daily revenue audits
• Cash summaries
• Journals for entry
• Daily revenue reports for the management
• Responsible for verifying and recording revenue for the organisation's various products or services
• Credit card billing and reconciling credit card deposits
• Responding to customer billing inquires and disputes is part of duties A revenue auditor communicates both written and verbally with affiliated departments on variances, statistics, and exceptions to policy and procedures.
• A revenue auditor should have a high school diploma or equivalent
• A college degree (or equivalent) in a related area is preferred
• Previous experience in an administrative setting is required
• An ability to be self directed in clerical projects and able to handle multiple tasks is important. A revenue auditor should also possess strong computer skills in Excel, and proficiency with Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 depending on experience Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Preferred experience: Previously worked in a hotel
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.