CNC Milling Pro/Set/Op
CNC Milling Programmer/Setter/Operator, Burton upon Trent, Permanent, circa GBP30,000 per annum
ROLE - CNC MILLER PROGRAMMER/SETTER/OPERATOR
SECTOR - PRECISION MACHINING
BASED - BURTON UPON TRENT
RATE - GBP30,000 PER ANNUM + PENSION (UP TO 7.5%), HEALTHCARE
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
The UK Engineering and manufacturing Industry is continuing to lead the way and bring the economy back onto a strong financial footing. Hays Recruitment Specialise in the sourcing and supply of experienced shop floor engineers to companies across the midlands and with a new local hub in the midlands they are currently recruiting for a CNC Miller who can program set and operate to produce programs, complete tooling sheets and setting sheets and give general engineering support.
* ABOUT YOU -
- Be an experienced CNC Miller who can Program and who has worked to tight tolerances comparable and including Aerospace and Motorsport
- Experience of programming online using Fanuc (CAD/CAM programming experience although not essential would be useful)
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Work with with design engineers to overcome problems in manufacturing
- Ideally be an apprentice trained engineer
- Experience of working and machining of various exotic and standard materials
* INTERESTED? -
*** To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help
* We also recruit:
CNC & Manual Machinists, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitters, Electricians, Welders / Fabricators, Skilled production staff, Sheet metal, Electrical - Domestic & Industrial, Electronics, Test Technicians, Project Manager / Supervisors, Management, Automotive, Contract Managers, Estimators, Designers & AutoCAD Technicians, Refrigeration, Field Service & Maintenance Engineers, Site Management, Information Technology - IT, New Media, Sales Engineers.