Independent Financial Adviser
Are you looking to be part of an industry respected name, receive full support to enable more time with clients and less wasted time doing paperwork?
Our client company is a leading Independent Financial Advisor and Discretionary Wealth Management firm, established in 1990 and is a public quoted company. This firm combine traditional independent financial advisor services with Discretionary Portfolio Management and Stockbroking, so that they can capitalise on investment opportunities and provide their clients with a complete range of services.
Clients and business opportunities
They have established an excellent resource for new business opportunities by developing a professional referral relationship with the membership body for over 220,000 SME's. Advisors can work with the Regional Development Managers, who will introduce local business owners and their Directors who are interested in receiving advice on business protection, Director pension schemes and their own individual wealth management. You can use this opportunity to grow your business by also looking to obtain referrals from the business owners. Ideally, you should also have some of your own clients or have a business plan on how to self-generate some further clients to build your portfolio.
Back office support
Currently, they have 160 IFA's fully supported by over 250 support staff in its Midlands based head office. This professional support team will help deal with the increasing demands and challenges facing IFAs, such as paraplanning, report writing, client investment reviews and training; therefore allowing you to spend more time with clients or undertake more appointments each week. Marketing support will also be provided (free-of-charge) including assistance in undertaking seminars.
Training and Development
Take part in excellent in-house training programmes with support towards Chartered qualifications. Plus mentoring from an experienced team who are widely respected in the industry.
Requirements to be considered
You should be a Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Advisor with current experience in financial planning. A personal client bank that you can continue to develop and expect to achieve minimum of GBP60k gross turnover from.
- Basic Salary of GBP35,000 - GBP45,000 for Diploma qualified Financial Advisers
- Basic Salary of GBP50,000 - GBP75,000 for Chartered qualified Financial Advisers
- Plus, IFA's will receive GBP400pm car allowance, holiday pay, phone, laptop etc.
- OTE GBP100,000 - GBP130,000+ pa
- Buy-out option is available for retiring IFA's looking to leave their clients in the best possible hands and provide you with a fair price for your client bank
- Spending more time with your clients and less time on admin
- Earn more money and have a better work / life balance
- Write business without compliance hindrance
- Benefit from lead generation and network connections
- Operate without sales targets and league tables
- No monthly fees
- Have access to efficient administrative, investment and technical support
Nationwide vacancies with key hotspots in - Bournemouth, Doncaster, Exeter, Hull, Northern Ireland, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Sheffield, Southampton, Swansea and Taunton
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.