A very established and growing firm are looking for an experienced Solicitor for their Private Wealth Team. This role will focus primarily on pre-death work including wills, trusts and estate planning. In addition, the overriding purpose of the role is to actively generate profitable revenue for the Firm through the delivery of an excellent client service, efficient regulatory working practices and effective supervision of more junior team members.
- Lead by example and motivate individuals to be bold, ambitious and achieve success. Highly self-aware and able to adapt approach to secure strong outcomes.
- Work closely with colleagues across the Firm to maximise their potential and provide support during periods of change.
- Ensure that the client is at the heart of all activities which generates a valued service outcome in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Actively supports the retention of existing clients.
- Have strong organisation skills & high levels of accuracy.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner at all levels, keeping stakeholders fully informed.
Salary GBP30-GBP45,000 (negotiable on experience)
Excellent Benefits which include: pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, parking, on-site caf?? and childcare vouchers.