Gleeson Recruitment Group are seeking a highly competent senior HR professional with a proven track record in a similar leadership role to head up its Human Resources function.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a client who has genuine passion for performance in all of their business areas and in their people. With positive change ahead and ambitious growth strategies, this is an exciting time to join this business as a HR Director.
As the HR Director, you will work as part of the executive team, leading the development of the strategic plan which aligns organisational and people planning to ensure delivery of business objectives.
- Lead and motivate a team of HR professionals to support the commercial agenda of the business
- Partner with the leadership team to drive the business to success
- Talent Management, succession planning and leadership development
- Coach, up-skill and develop management capability
- Lead on all TUPE activity
- Lead on all future mergers and acquisition activity
- Lead on Change management programmes
- Reward, compensation and benefits
Key stakeholder management skills are essential with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
To be considered for the role of HR Director, you will have significant experience operating in a senior HR leadership role in the private sector, ideally in a blue-collar environment.
With strong commercial awareness, you will need to demonstrate emotional intelligence and have a highly pro-active approach to HR. You will previously have worked on change management programmes and have experience in mergers and acquisitions and TUPE.
The salary on offer for is a basic salary of up to GBP90K + bonus, car or car allowance, pension and PHC.