Hudson Digital are excited to be working with a global business in the search for a highly experienced, interim Digital Manager. Based at their offices in Warwickshire, this is a broad role which holds responsibility for driving revenue by increasing customer acquisition, retention, loyalty, engagement and outstanding customer experience across all online channels.
The Digital Manager will work closely with the Head of Digital to help define, manage and implement the digital marketing strategy and KPIs, with specific responsibilities including: driving online traffic to the company's websites through search engine marketing; increasing conversion rates on ecommerce channels; driving usage of online booking tools and self-service solutions; managing agencies to deliver paid and organic activity including SEO, PPC, affiliates, link exchanges, banner advertising and mobile marketing activity; creating and managing the social media strategy; and managing a range of digital projects. The Digital Manager is also responsible for measuring, analysing and reporting on all online activity and for managing a small team of two direct reports in the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
- A digital marketing specialist who can demonstrate an impressive track record in successfully driving revenue through a broad range of online activity, ideally including ecommerce channels
- Experience of working in a large, commercial, ideally multinational business
- Strong people, project and agency management skills
- Experience of shaping and delivering digital marketing strategies and plans
- Experience with project managing the design/redesign of large business web and ecommerce sites
- Strong analytical skills, specifically with experience of using web analytics tools to evaluate digital marketing activity and inform future planning
- Budget management experience and strong track record of delivering a good ROI on all paid activity
- Proven experience in analysing online customer behaviour, marketing ROI and user satisfaction
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid background in digital marketing combined with a strong technical understanding and experience of working with technical teams to drive and deliver digital marketing activity.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, paying a salary of up to £55,000, plus an excellent benefits package including car or car allowance, pension, bonus and healthcare.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.