Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
We are a long-established business and the UK’s leading trade body focused on the Manufacturing and Engineering Sector. We offer a range of professional services to our members - principally regarding HR & Legal, Health & Safety, Policy advisory, Training & Consultancy.
This is a Maternity cover position for the length of 9 months.
We are looking for a customer-centric, dynamic, marketing manager with experience in digital marketing to execute the marketing strategy for our training and manufacturing consultancy business units.
Creative and digitally adept, you will have the ability to execute marketing campaigns across on-line and in print.
You will be responsible for promoting our range of training and manufacturing consultancy services to drive up revenue and customer volumes across on-line and off-line channels, providing technical and analytical insight in order to help us meet our growth targets.
This is a fast-paced role so you will need to be an engaging individual with strong management and interpersonal skills together and the ability to forge and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
• Own, create and deliver effective campaign content including video, graphics, copy, website, brochures, ad creative, tradeshows for on and off-line channel use to time, budget and the satisfaction of stakeholders;
• Define, plan and execute multi-channel, multi-audience campaigns to increase reach, engagement, market penetration and revenue pipelines;
• Market analysis, research and evaluation of customer needs and insights to inform new product opportunities, demand for potential products and go to market plans.
Requirements include, but not limited to the following:
• Experience of working in a B2B environment, ideally within professional services or training markets;
• Highly skilled in using CRM and Marketing Automation - ideally Dynamics and Eloqua or equivalent sales and marketing applications;
• Committed to providing internal & external customer excellence;
• Marketing or digital marketing degree level or equivalent.