Quantity Surveyor - Telecomms/ Rail/ Highways
Quantity Surveyor |
Telecommunications/ Rail/ Highways | West Midlands
Salary: £35,000- £45,000 + Package
- Are you a Qualified Quantity Surveyor?
- Do you have UK experience of Telecommunications/ Rail or Highway projects?
If so, please apply!
* Production of quotations
* capture and manages costs;
* Monitors costs incurred on a project and identifies variations
* Capture any cost changes.
* Prepare client monthly applications for payment and ensure timely certification and payment by the client.
* In liaison with the project managers prepare and present the monthly contract review to senior management team
* Support the management, controls and implementation of the Change Management process including:
* Quantity Surveying Degree (or equivalent)
* PC literate in Microsoft Office including Word & Excel, while familiar with the use of e-mail;
* Full Driving licence;
* Good Commercial and financial awareness
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.