Store Manager, Midlands. Basic Salary of up to £45,000 + Car with a realistic OTE of £65,000+
With showrooms across the UK my client has become a leading destination in the furniture sector. They put their customers at the heart of everything they do and enjoy creating a personal, relaxing shopping environment to suit every budget and taste. Following great success in the market they are looking to grow the business opening 20 new stores in the next 3 years. This will offer any future Store Manager the chance for a stable career with great earning and learning potential to progress in responsibility and earnings to progress and become a future Regional Manager.
They will offer you a great training and induction programme to support their development and growth.
My Client is looking for a Store Manager who has a real passion and flair home design as well as the ability to reach sales targets. With the best products, great prices and a market leading advertising campaign their stores always achieve a high footfall. Our customers real value the world class customer service they have been used to receiving from this market leading brand.
What we are looking for:
- A proven Sales Manager
- The ability to support, coach and develop our sales teams
- A true motivator of people
- Confident proactive approach when dealing with customer facing environment
- The ability to up sell and cross sell across a wide range of product areas
- Able to advise customers on design, colour and patterns
- Quick learner and able to learn in an every changing fast paced environment
- Target driven and self motivated individual
In return we offer:
- A Completive Basic Salary of £45,000
- Realistic on target earning of £65,000+
- Company Car
- Great training programme to support your learning within the business
- Prospects to further your career to become one of our future leaders
We are keen to hear from any Branch Manager, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Store Leader, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Cluster Manager, Sales Manager from a Retail Sales environment or similar.
If you believe you have what it takes and what to join my client on their journey of success please apply today!