Would you like to be Head Chef for a beautifully picturesque pub, that has a fantastic reputation for top quality food, accompanied by first class service?
You need to be at the stage where you are ready to become,or already a Head Chef.
You must have passion and a flair for food. Quick and enthusiastic learner and ready to become a strong and lively member of team.
If you aspire to be a great chef and have the ability to be creative to use fresh seasonal produce to feed your imagination to create exciting food. This one is for you!
- Passion and enthusiasm for good food and experience working in a high quality restaurant or gastro pub environment.
- Leadership skills to help develop the kitchen team
- Sound knowledge of kitchen and food hygiene policies.
- Ability to demonstrate a steady work background.
- The ability to work with the front of house team
- Working with the head chef for menu writing and costing dishes
- Evidence of delivering GP and labour targets
- Good written and spoken English.
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK
- A flexible attitude, a strong work ethic, punctuality and reliability.
The restaurant offers:
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- 28 days paid holiday
- Further Training and career advancement
Salary £27,000.00 with a great incentive scheme