Sous Chef Busy 4* Hotel Coventry to £28k - future promotion to Head Chef Opportunity!
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at our client based in Coventry for a Sous Chef to work in their busy hotel. The Hotel has a very busy mix of leisure and banqueting as well as a la carte restaurant and bar service.
- Reporting to and supporting the Head Chef
- Encouraging and developing Junior Chefs
- Preparing meals for the restaurant, bar and functions
The role will be a Sous Chef appointment but will offer the route to promotion to Head Chef in future.
- You will already be a Sous Chef in a busy hotel operation ideally to AA rosette level
- Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
- Have experience of working in a 4* busy hotel or restaurant operation
- Highly motivated and focused. Positive can do attitude
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £28k
Temp Live In if re-locating
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Castro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.